I started off in the massage industry in 2010 to transition from Culinary Management & achieve a better work-life balance. After a whiplash injury, I dove into clinical modalities to learn how to heal my chronic headaches, neck & shoulder pain. I learned as much as I could about the body, & maintained an active yoga practice.
In 2016, I became a single mom of two preschoolers. Within a year, I got my MT instructor license & my Pilates instructor certification, and studied 60 hands on hours in Thai massage. I began working with myself & others to rehabilitate chronic pain due to improper movement patterns & injury.
In 2018, I was diagnosed with an aggressive type of breast cancer at stage 3, and underwent chemotherapy, radiation, and targeted immunotherapy, followed by a total bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. I hope to use this experience in my practice to help others who have been affected by a cancer diagnosis, either themselves or with a loved one, to heal through compassionate therapeutic touch and rehabilitation techniques.
My mission is to help clients overcome their pain, reach their fitness goals, & achieve an overall increased sense of well-being through bodywork, lifestyle changes, and healthy movement.
- LMT #112619, 2011
- ABMP member #1059082, 2014
- MT Instructor #3320, 2016
- Peak Pilates level 1 Instructor #192567, 2017
- Fitour Advanced Group Ex Instructor #219601, 2018
- Fitour Foam Rolling Certification, 2018
- Fitour Barre Instructor, 2019
- BASI Pilates Comprehensive Instructor, pending
- Precision Nutrition Health Coach Certification, pending
- 70 CE hours in clinical neuromuscular therapy
- 60 CE hours in therapeutic Thai massage
- 40 CE hours in myofascial Ashiatsu massage
- 24 CE hours in advanced anatomy & kinesiology
- 12 CE hours in chair massage
- 6 CE hours in prenatal massage
- 6 CE hours in cupping therapy