I started off in the massage industry in 2010 to transition from Hotel Management & achieve a better work-life balance. After a whiplash injury, I dove head-first into clinical modalities to learn how to heal my chronic headaches, neck & shoulder pain. I learned as much as I could about the body, & maintained an active yoga practice.
In 2016, I got divorced, became a single mom of two preschoolers, & found myself thrust into a situation where I had a new opportunity to self-actualize my own career goals, & yet I had to balance even more carefully than before.
Within a year, I got my MT instructor license & my Pilates instructor certification, & I studied with Thai massage educator Robert Gardner. I began working with myself & others to rehabilitate chronic pain due to improper movement patterns & injury. It is my goal to help clients overcome their pain, reach their fitness goals, & achieve an overall increased sense of well-being through bodywork & healthy movement.
- LMT #112619 since 2011
- ABMP member #1059082 since 2014
- MT Instructor #3320 since 2016
- Peak Pilates level 1 Instructor #192567 since 2017
- Fitour Advanced Group Ex Instructor #219601 since 2018
- BASI Pilates Comprehensive Instructor, pending
- 70 CE hours in clinical neuromuscular therapy
- 60 CE hours in therapeutic Thai massage technique
- 24 CE hours in advanced anatomy & kinesiology
- 12 CE hours in chair massage
- 6 CE hours in prenatal massage
- 6 CE hours in cupping therapy